Puryfing Back Ritual
Dead Sea Ritual
Cold Bandages Ritual
At Dala we perform two types of body exfoliation: – Gentle with peppermint and raspberry scrub.
– Strong with Dead Sea salts.
We always end the treatment by hydrating the body with nourishing creams and oils.
Puryfing Back Ritual
The back zone is where most impurities accumulate. Back cleansing is an aesthetic, non-aggressive procedure, which has as its main objective to improve the appearance of the skin, by means of the elimination of dead cells, correction of the expansion of pores and elimination of the accumulation of impurities in the skin, such as excessive sebum production or blackheads.
Dead Sea Ritual
A 90-minute experience to renew and remineralize the skin of the entire body, thanks to exfoliation and wrapping.
Mud wraps are known to increase circulation and remove toxins from the skin, firming its texture. In addition, they help relax muscles and relieve pain associated with arthritis. They also contribute to reduce cellulite and lost weight.
Cold Bandage Ritual
Cold bandages on legs reinforce the benefits of circulatory massage. Once the massage is finished, cold bandages soaked in natural herbal preparations are applied. The purpose of this treatment is for the body to react and fight to maintain the temperature, thus burning fat, eliminating toxins and promoting circulation. This treatment is considered an effective way to reduce cellulite and lose weight. In addition, it allows you to burn fat in specific areas of the body.
Cocoa has always been a pleasure reserved for gastronomy but in recent years its benefits have extended to aesthetics, thanks to research and innovation that demonstrate the enormous benefits that cocoa brings to the skin:
– Moisturizes the skin and improves its texture. Specifically cocoa butter, used for centuries in Africa to protect the skin from damage caused by natural elements, moisturizes the skin and prevents water evaporation; it is also rich in vitamin E, which increases collagen production and its elasticity. The result is a reduced stretch marks and scars, for example.
– Repairs and regenerates the skin. Cocoa is rich in vitamins A and C and flavonoids that is an antioxidant cocktail that helps renew cells and help to fight free radicals by preventing and limiting the damage caused by aging, it reduces stains and wrinkles.
– Combat and reduce cellulite. Theobromine present in the cocoa gives it slimming and firming properties, thanks to its vasodilator power which helps to increase micro circulation, reduce volume and visibly improve the appearance of the skin.
– Stimulates the nervous system and brain. Its rich composition of Phenylethylamine provides a natural feeling of emotional well-being and good mood. In other words, it reduces and relieves stress.
Karité butter has a great list of nutrients that make it a real treasure for the skin. Its great ability to hydrate and soften the dermis is due to polyphenols, which have healthy effects on the cardiovascular system.
Karité butter works as a powerful natural antioxidant thanks to its high amount in tocotrienols is able to suppress the formation of free radicals. Its high content of fatty acids such as oleic acid, and vitamin A give it great anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties resulting especially interesting to treat problems such as psoriasis or eczema.
Personalized experience focused on the well-being of the mind and body. The deep and relaxing massage calms the mind, brings peace to the heart and joy to the soul. You will achieve a state of tranquility, you will release stress and tension restoring the energy flow in your body.